Cloud Rosters is a Rostering tool that lets you create, edit and share rosters with your team. To get using Cloud Rosters you can start by creating a roster with the following steps.
How to Create a Roster
- Go to Cloud Rosters, and choose "Create Roster"
- Enter a name for your roster, eg the company name or team name.
- Enter the start date of the roster
- Enter an edit key, this shouldn't be a password and you can share it with managers to edit. Use something unique but rememberable like "PumpkinLatte".
- If you would like to enter an email address, you will be sent the roster details in case you lose them.
- Tap Create
The roster will be created with days for a week from your start date and 5 example rows for your staff.
You can now start editing your roster and add your staff's shifts.